Saturday, December 11, 2010

Last Week

Hello all, I am now entering  my last week of my study abroad experience in Spain. I must say, the time has really flown by, it feels like it was yesterday I was rushing to get to the airport on time.  As they say, nothing lasts forever. During my stay here, I have had an absolute blast. I went to see the Roman theatre in Cartagena, went wind surfing in Mar Menor, saw how wine was made in Jumilla, visited the Alhambra, reconnected with an old friend in Barcelona while seeing Gaudi's masterpieces, I saw the mosque-cathedral of Cordoba, and the modern architecture of La Ciudad de las artes y las ciencias en Valencia. These memories will always be a part of me, especially the people I've met here- both other students who are studying abroad and the native Murcians. I feel like  have a home here in Murcia that I can come back to. It's almost a requirement for me to come back and visit  the friends I've come to know and even love. Well, I'm off to the U.S. this Saturday, so until then, 'Viva La Tierra de Conejos!'

No comments:

Post a Comment